Welcome to the Bradford County Strawberry Festival!
|11:00 am - 12:30 pm||Kelby Cornman|
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||The Missin' Pistons Band|
|3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Frazzled|
|5:00 pm - 6:30 pm||The Trey Tucker Band|
|11:00 am - 12:30 pm||Brett Russell|
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Sondra Hunt Band|
|3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Austin Harden|
Location and Maps
Below is a map of the location of this festival. Click the map to enlarge and zoom, as well as get directions.
Click the map below to enlarge and show detailed information about lodging and camping locations near Starke, Florida.
- The Law Offices of Ron Sholes P.A.
- North Florida Technical College
- QuitDoc Foundation
- City of Starke
- Bradford County Tourism Development Council
- North Florida Regional Chamber of Commerce
If you'd like to Sponsor this Festival, click here to download an application.
Booth Spaces are 10 feet deep. Booths requiring more space than 10 feet deep will be handled on an individual basis.
Booth widths must include open doors, trailer tongues, gates, tables, steps, etc. If you exceed the standard 10 feet in width, you must advance to the next 10 foot increment.
- 10 by 10 $133.75 includes tax
- 10 by 20 $267.50 includes tax
- 10 by 30 $401.25 includes tax
- 10 by 40 $535.00 includes tax
- 20 by 20 $535.00 includes tax
- 20 by 30 $668.75 includes tax
- Water and electric $26.75 includes tax
Click Here to download a Vendor Application. Application deadline is March 23, 2018.
North FL Regional Chamber of Commerce
100 East Call Street, Starke, FL 32091
(904) 964-5278 Fax: 964-2863